approx $60 sqft
A modern and industrial office space in the heart of the Santa Fe Art District, Denver!
We are located in the 910 Arts building which is filled with creatives and makers of all types. Within the building there is an outdoor courtyard and cafe, and tons of art available to admirer and purchase.
Unit 12b is located on the second floor and we have one remaining office available! Our full space consists of 2 attached units, including a larger open studio space. Studio space that would be available to schedule for larger groups, workshops, personal movement, gallery events, etc. We feature local artists work throughout our space through our Artist Residency Program.
Office B is located within a 2 office suite which includes: kitchenette, waiting room area, and a larger community meeting table, and private restroom. Attached is a larger studio space that would be available to schedule for larger groups, workshops, personal movement, etc.
Ideal for: therapists, psychiatrists, massage therapists, acupuncturists, chiropractors, lawyers, accountants, artists, videographers/photographers, remote teachers, or any other professionals, looking for a space to work remotely or with limited client interactions.
* Office comes fully furnished/ or furniture can be removed to furnish yourself
* Water service, as well as teas and snacks for you and your clients (post covid)
* Use of the in-suite waiting room, bathroom, and kitchen with sink, and fridge
* Paid high speed internet in the suite
* Secure building
* Plenty of free 2hr parking for clients
* Access to community conference/work table
* Studio space available by reservation. Ideal for groups, workshops, or your own personal movement practice!
* Professional cleaning
* Locked storage cabinet
* Located in the 910 Arts building right in the center of the Santa Fe Art District- restaurants, art galleries,
antiques and more!
*Opportunities for marketing and exposure through the Santa Fe Art District and 910 Arts Community!
We are a collaboration of licensed mental health professionals who maintain separate private practices as well as joint projects to create a reality where mental wellness is not only accessible and inclusive but innovative and cutting edge. Through individual therapy, groups, events, business coaching, we hold an intimate understanding that in order to take up space one must first have the place to do it.