approx $60 sqft
Residents of Chicago have one of the best shared office space Chicago has to offer with Coworkers LLC, supporting numerous working professionals, writers, start-ups and plenty more. The office building is situated at the corners of Central Avenue and Wilmette Avenue, making it convenient for shared office professionals Northshore area.
Highlights of amenities
• 2000 sq. feet of open space
• Round the clock WiFi
• Common work spaces available
• Private office rooms for greater seclusion
• Boardrooms and conference rooms
• Lounge areas for relaxing
• Neatly appointed kitchenette
The benefits of opting for shared office space are
• Professionals need not travel long distances to work but can find similar competent environment close to home
• Important client collaborative discussions can be held at conference rooms available, which will add greater value than home office discussions.
• Discounts at Nick’s neighbourhood Bar and Grille and The Rock House Coffee shop, amongst other such businesses at Willmette.
• Office addresses at Coworkers portrays a more serious tone to clients than a home office.
• 80% less rent paid by many professionals when compared to full time offices as rent may be paid on hourly basis.
• No office politics to disturb work efficiency but qualified office space for work.
CoWorkers LLC is a shared professional office space in downtown Wilmette. Located steps from the Wilmette Metra station in a landmark downtown building, CoWorkers provides members with a convenient, spacious and productive work environment. It has 2,000 square feet of workspace with a combination of open and private work areas, equipped with high-speed Internet, power stations, and conference projection capabilities. Its also available for networking and professional events.