approx $24 sqft
* Whole 3600 square foot 3rd floor in a loft with exposed brick throughout, 11' ceilings, 8' windows & hardwood floors; renovated in August 2016 — turn-key move-in, or renovate to your needs
* Internet Available: Comcast up to 1 Gigabit, or dedicated fiber for higher speeds
* Large glass conference room appropriate for 10-15
* Private kitchen and 2 private bathrooms within space
* 24/7 access; high-security building keys
=== NEIGHBORHOOD ===
The office is in the Leather District, a cool 3x3 block neighborhood sandwiched between Chinatown, South Station & DTX that's home to a multitude of startups, small businesses & 700 residents. Great lunch places, 2 coffee shops/cafes, 24/7 diner, sit-down dinner spots, dive bar & 2 bars with live music. A few minute walk to Chinatown, Downtown, the Theatre District, the Greenway & the Harborwalk — take a walk through gardens or along the water right outside our door!
=== TRANSIT ===
The office is in the public transit epicenter of Boston — within a few minute walk are Red, Orange, Green, Silver T lines; Commuter Rail; Express Buses; Local Buses; and Regional Trains & Buses (NYC, DC, ME, NH, VT, etc.).
For driving, 90 West, 93 North/South are all within 2 blocks, and there are 6+ parking garages within 3 blocks.
We help fitness & wellness businesses flourish by providing expert business strategy, marketing, website design & development, online advertising, content writing & brand design. Our clients are yoga studios & teachers, fitness studios, personal trainers, nutritionists, health coaches, wellness publications & other businesses in the wellness community.