approx $39 sqft
Welcome to our beatutiful office on 26th street!
For $500/desk/month, you and your team can reserve access to the following:
- Dedicated modern wooden desks (47 x 28 in) with electrical outlets and power strips
- Comfortable swivel chairs
- Locking 3-drawer pedestal file cabinets
- Our 500Mbps (symmetrical) WiFi fiber connection
- Free black and white or color printing
- Access to our 3 sound-proof phone booths
- Dynamic keycard access to the office space provides a secure environment to leave your belongings
- A 10001 zip code address - receive mail, packages and messenger deliveries in your company's name
- Our fully stocked kitchen!
- Sparkling/flavored water from our Bevi machine
- Unlimited Coffee, tea, and snacks
- A designated lunch area where you can mingle with our team of insightful, fun loving Healthifytes
- Team Breakfast on Monday mornings and Team Lunches on Fridays!
*For an additional small fee, groups of 5 or more can have use of a dedicated, medium sized, glass-walled conference room that comfortably seats 4. This room is equipped with a 50" LED TV with Apple TV for easy Airplay and wired HDMI connection, PolyCom conference phone and a 4 x 6 ft whiteboard
We're excited to meet our future office mates! Please feel free to request a tour at no charge!
We're a growing, friendly, Healthcare IT company, and we've found ourselves with far more computers than people in our beautiful space. We're very centrally located in Chelsea: just two blocks from the F/M & 1 trains, and steps from Whole Foods, Shake Shack, Fairway and Madison Square Eats. Our office has high ceilings, is equipped with meeting technology of all kinds, and is flooded with natural light. If you chose to share our space, we'll promise you and your team a modern, fresh workspace (cleaned nightly!) that's pet-friendly (rules apply), and you'll have access to our fully working kitchen, including free coffee, snacks, and access to our Bevi machine! Tenants will occupy the Western half of our office, which is very quiet. Our common/reception area does have more open conversations, but this is not usually too noticeable.