approx $0 sqft
The entire top floor of a classic Soho building. Loft style office with high ceilings, polished concrete floors, and open floor plan layout. Equipped with tenant controlled 10-ton HVAC, two unisex bathrooms (including one handicap accessible option) and a pantry with stainless steel appliances. Two new lobbies - one passenger elevator and one freight elevator completed in 2016. Easy access to B/D/F/M, N/R, and 4/5/6.
- 5,500 square foot loft style main work area
- 16 windows with eastern, southern, and western exposures provide natural light and gorgeous city views throughout the day
- 1374 square feet of dry erase marker safe surfaces (approx. 19 standard whiteboards!)
- Breakout spaces for meetings including a Main Conference room with floor to ceiling glass wall
- Full kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances
- 2 Unisex bathrooms (1 wheelchair accessible)
- Ample storage space and freight elevator access
Our space is available until the end of April 2016.
At Enigma, we started from the realization that there is an enormous quantity of hidden knowledge locked away in data silos and obscure formats, just waiting to be released. We are building data discovery and analytics tools that make it simple for organizations to liberate their own private data, and for the wider community to explore and build upon Enigma's own integrated public data platform. We believe data can reveal tremendous things about the world and that it will continue to transform it in the years and decades to come.